[Dipleague] Second Hand or Cheap Kennel ( Dog House )

Dakarai P. Manjonjo dakaraim at zm.celpay.com
Fri May 10 01:06:10 CAT 2013

I am looking for a second hand dog house ( Kennel)  or cheap one for my dog immediately.
Dakarai P. Manjonjo
Group Projects Manager
Celpay International BV
No. 10 Renfrew Road, Eastlea, - Harare
Telephone: +263 4 746173, 263 4 746166 | Fax: +260211220757 | Mobile: +263777273170

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and may be commercially sensitive. If you are not, or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.