[Dipleague] MUSIC SCHOOL

TasMhizha tasimba.mhizha at celebrate.org
Fri May 10 10:02:16 CAT 2013

Term 2 opens on Monday 13th April
Expert instruction in the following areas.

Music Theory
Sound foundation and adequate prep for the ABRSM exams

Guitar.
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar. From elementary to advanced level.
Teachers: Victor Moyo, Simba Moyo, Tas Mhizha. Kizito Tamirepi

Drums and Percussion.
Drum lessons from experienced pro's Balanced course to get you rocking.
Teachers: Kuda mzembe, Praise Mat,

Brass band.
Saxophone, trumpet, trombone, french horn. Join this class and be part of brass ensemble.
Instructors
: S Masango, Aubrey Kabambe

Orchestra Class.
Violin, Cello, Clarinet, Recorder, Flute lessons.
Instructors: Ivy Decker Jones, Mr Elias Mapiye, Tino Chikoto, James Magwojo.

Piano, Keyboards and Synth class.
From beginners piano for your children as well as more advanced styles, Classical, Contemporary, Jazz, Blues, Rock piano.
Instructors: Tremier Msipa, Nick Nare, Tas Mhizha, Tinashe Nyamukapa.

Vocal classes
Master your voice as an instrument.
Recitals as quartets, quintets and choirs.
Instructors. Mr A Ziwande, Mr I Chikoto and Carol Wutawunashe.

Rhythmic Gymnastics.
A course for the younger girls fusing music movement and gymnastic skill Ages 5-15 taken by Zim Gymnastics Coach Cheryl Muchatuta.

Register now and partner with us as we build you musical dreams.

Call Tasimba on 0773 406 974 or email above...
 Start right away, why wait?