[Dipleague] Car For sale

Toga Musero toga at mweb.co.zw
Fri May 10 13:39:34 CAT 2013

Hi

For sale is a neat Opel Astra.

Colour :                                                Blue

Milage:                                                 132065km

Transmission:                                    Automatic

Year:                                                      1998

Price:                                                     $4200.00

Contact:                                               Toga Musero

                                                                0772661894

Hebson Toga Musero

Phone: +263 4 614313/315/316

Cell:+263 772 661 894

Skype:hebson.toga.musero

"We must be willing to let go of the life that we planned so as to have the
life that is waiting for us."