[Dipleague] Cheapest car Hire $40

Keffy Makadza kmakava at adventureisland.co.zw
Sun May 12 08:08:16 CAT 2013

Cheapest car hire in town starting from $40 per day. Contact us for
cheap unlimited mileage deals. Our cars are top range 4x4s and high raised Rav
4 which are suitable to drive on dust roads to kumusha and they are well
maintained so there is no risk of breakdowns. On top of that our cars are
insured for your peace of mind. We offer our clients roadside assistance should
they break down and you don't have to leave a deposit when you hire our cars.
Most suitable for those from diaspora who want freedom of movement to visit
around Zimbabwe .
Happy hiring! We also offer free pick up and drop service to the Airport and
many more extras. Call Bensin on +263735303019 or +263773075728 or talk to
Locadia on +263734549831 if you are overseas contact Bosskefy on +61430559255
or add us on Skype look for Bosskefy1 whatsapp +61430559255 Toyota Rav 4 Hire
in Zim. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheapest-Car-Hire-For-Travelers-to-Zimbabwe/413529755360723
please copy and paste the link to your browser for you to see the page or just
search for Cheapest Car Hire Travelers to Zimbabwe page and like