[Dipleague] (Dipleague) CIS Part C Student seeking employment.

0773467079 at econetmail.com 0773467079 at econetmail.com
Sun May 12 18:04:32 CAT 2013

Hie Dips

I am a Chartered Institute of Secretaries (CIS) student currently in Part C. I am self-inspired, highly innovative and resourceful young man aged 25. A good problem solver and strategic thinker with a good manner and good communication skills that I have utilised to good effect at all levels. I am seeking employment as an accounts clerk, bookkeeper or any accounts related post.

Please contact Dumisani on 0773 467 079 or 0712 756 153 or borerwed at gmail.com