[Dipleague] Forever Living

M Matawu mmatawu at sociol.uz.ac.zw
Tue Aug 6 08:35:18 CAT 2013

Do you have over weight problems? I have a perfect weight management
solution for you which will help you achieve a desirable, healthy body
weight.

Arthritis and related born and joint problems?

Do you also have bad breath and bleeding gums?

Do you have poor blood circulation problems leading to lack of sleep  and
discomfort in your feet?

Are you worried about your prostate health and potency?

Get in touch and these problems will soon a thing of the past

Contact mirryhove at gmail.com, or whatsapp 0772888720 or call for more
details.

---
Join the Alumni Associaton of the University of Zimbabwe and become a part of this great legacy!!!
The Alumni Association of the University of Zimbabwe.  Our Past, Our Present, Our Future Together

Follow us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/UniversityofZimbabweAlumni	Twitter: AlumniUZ
Website:  www.alumni.uz.ac.zw				E-mail:  dev.alumnirelations at admin.uz.ac.zw