[Dipleague] Clearance Sale for Quality and stylish Ladies shoes

0772560256 at econetmail.com 0772560256 at econetmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:46:22 CAT 2013

Hi Dips

I have quality and stylish ladies shoes from UK for the workplace,parties, church, etc. I have very comfortable platforms, high heels and ankle boots on sizes 5-8 and the price for each pair is now $40. For any lady out there who wants to look stylish in these shoes please request pictures on Whatsapp. My contact details are 0772560256.

God Bless!!