[Dipleague] Want a business email address?

sales at 263host.com sales at 263host.com
Mon Aug 5 10:19:31 CAT 2013

What could be more professional than you at yourbusiness.com?

263host.com email plans also come with multiple email addresses so you
could also set up sales@, info@ or contact at yourbusiness.com. Use your
domain name to make your email address unique, meaningful, memorable and
relevant to you. Don't settle for yourname198 at gmail.com when you can
have you at yourname.com!

Be unique & professional with a personalized email address.

263host.com Email Packages:
- Starter Package   $ 5.83 per month
- SME Package       $ 8.33 per month
- Corporate Package $ 12.50 per month

All our email hosting plans include Anti-Virus & Spam Protection so you
can keep your inbox safe. Enable IMAP on your mailbox and enjoy flexible
access to your email on all your devices. IMAP also gives you peace of
mind that if you lose your mobile phone or break your laptop, you won't
lose your emails as they are stored on our secure servers. You can also
access your email from any location using our WebMail tool.

Sign-up today and be unique with you at yourdomain.com!

Regards,

263host.com Team
Real people with the right solutions to help you succeed online!

Contact #:     073 4035 106
Our Website:   www.263host.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/263host