[Dipleague] FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS

Monica Gavela mgavela at telecelzim.co.zw
Mon Aug 5 11:46:10 CAT 2013

Recruiting NOW! I am looking for honest, ethical, hard working people who would like to earn a full time income - working flexible part time hours within the health and nutrition industry.
No experience needed as I will be working very closely with the right person to mentor & coach them in all aspects of this phenomenal business.
For more information please whatsapp me  with your name and contact details...on 0732475575 .
If you've got a great attitude and want more out of life I want to hear from you.... PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS.

Monica Gavela

Customer Care Agent

This e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Telecel.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this e-mail in error.