[Dipleague] lost and found tracking of laptops and cellphones

info at entertainment.org.zw info at entertainment.org.zw
Mon Aug 5 12:17:27 CAT 2013

Hi
Have you ever lost your phone and laptop? Have you had your phone and
laptop stolen? The price of a replacement isn’t the only cost of a
lost or stolen mobile device. Your personal information is
irreplaceable. Hansole Investments helps you find your phone if it’s
lost or stolen, quickly and easily, even if it is out of your hands.
We would like to inform you that we can now track your lost or stolen
cellphones and laptops. To achieve this we will need to pre-install
software on your cellphone or laptop which will help to track the
cellphone or laptop when lost.
Brief background, Hansole Investments (Pvt) Ltd  in conjunction with
the Zimbabwe Republic Police through Lost and Found has embarked on a
project to assist the general public in locating lost and found items,
which include TVs, DVDs,  radios, computers, laptops, microwaves,
passports, ID cards, driver’s licences, Title deeds,  Company
registration certificate, School/college/university Certificates, etc.
  We have been  allocated the Short Code 36363, developed the backend
system and a website www.lostandfound.org.zw The short code will be
used by the general public to search for their  lost and found items
using their cellphones.
The idea is, when an individual lose their item. They simply send
their first name, last name, ID number/Item number to 36363. If the
item is in our database it simply send a message back to the sender
with the type of item found and the police station to collect it from.
No one should ever lose their item completely.
During our research we note 90% lost items like TVs, DVDs, radios,
computers, laptops,  microwaves, Title deeds, Company registration
certificate, School/college/university  Certificates, ID cards,
driver’s licence, passports, certificates, etc are rarely recovered
when lost. Yet they are handed over and kept at Kombi windows,
supermarkets, bars, restaurants, hotels, Registration Offices,
Post-offices, City Council offices, schools, Churches, Police Stations
in and around the country.
To discuss this further, we can be contacted on 2638644096295 or
263-4-335764 or email us info at lostandfound.org.zw
Yours faithfully,
For and on behalf of Hansole investments (Private) Limited.