[Dipleague] UNWTO 3 Day Cruise Aboard the Zambezi Trader Over Heroes

Chenaimoyo Mudede chenaimoyo at withlove.co.zw
Mon Aug 5 13:44:09 CAT 2013

HELLO

Please join us on a 3 Day Boat Cruise on the Lakes’ largest
vessel, the Zambezi Trader. The excursion is scheduled for August 10th
through to August 13th. We would like to invite you to this national
event.

For more details and queries please do not hesitate to email me
unwto at zol.co.zw

or

contact Chenai and Lynnette via telephone on 0771574271 or 0771574272

I look forward to your earliest and most favourable response.

Kind regards

Chenai