[Dipleague] SCHAFFING DISHES, POTS AND FOOD CONTAINERS FOR HIRE

Boora, Amorita Amorita.Boora at sc.com
Tue Aug 6 07:54:15 CAT 2013

We have 5 schaffing dishes, 10 big pots, 6 food containers available for
hire and dinner plates.  We also do catering services for weddings,
memorial services, etc.

You can reply to my email or call me on 0772428965

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank and their subsidiaries at http://www.standardchartered.com/en/incorporation-details.html.