[Dipleague] Christian Bookshop

0774864978 at econetmail.com 0774864978 at econetmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:12:41 CAT 2013

For all your Bibles, Christian books, Gifts, CDs, Stationery, Typing, Binding and Photocopying, Stationery.

Study bibles
Scoffield Bibles
Woman Thou Art Loosed Bibles
John Maxwell Leadership Bibles
Spirit Filled Bibles
2 in 1 bibles
Dake bible - with Greek and Hebrew words
Giant print Bibles
Large print Bibles
Pocket bibles
Shona Bibles
Ndebele Bibles
Prayer Rain
God's Generals

Books by T D Jakes, Joel Osteen, "Derek Prince, Myles Munroe, Cindy Trimms, E M Bounds, Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Mike Murdock, Juanita Bynum, Smith Wigglesworth, Billy Graham, Joseph Prince, Dr David Yonggi Cho, Mary K Baxter, Choo Thomas,Kenneth E Hagin, Rebecca Brown, Dag Heward Mills, Stormie Ormatian and lots more

Dial a Book / Bible delivery
You can order by phone and we will deliver in Harare.

Lay Byes Accepted
We accept laybyes

If we don't have it we can also import the books/bibles for you.

1st floor
Chinhoyi Mall
cnr Chinhoyi/Kwame Nkrumah st
Harare