[Dipleague] Professional HD video filming & photography, at a fraction of the price

Angel & Walt info at angelwalt.co.zw
Tue Aug 6 09:13:19 CAT 2013

Experience how beautiful your wedding video can be with our range of the
latest Sony High Definition (HD) and stunning low-light environment cameras.
Blend that in with our high resolution photos and have your wedding covered
in style.

Our wedding packages are as follows:

BASIC PACKAGE ($200):
> 1 HD video camera
> 3 surface printed DVDs in designed DVD cases

STANDARD PACKAGE ($300):
> 2 HD video cameras
> 3 surface printed DVDs in designed DVD cases

PREMIER PACKAGE($500):
> 2 HD video cameras
> 3 surface printed DVDs in designed DVD cases
> Wedding photos on DVD + Photo slideshow
> A3 bridal calendar, A3 bridal team poster, A4 bride portrait, A4 groom
portrait, A4 bride & groom portrait

SHORT FILM PRODUCTION:
> TV series
> Movies
Angel & Walt
Suite 504, Regal Star House
25 George Silundika Ave, Cnr First Street
Harare, Zimbabwe
Landlines: +263 8644 069 399, +263 8644 064 283
Mobile: +263 772 957 786, +263 734 108 064
Website: www.angelwalt.co.zw