[Dipleague] Web design, Domain registrations, Web & Email hosting at affordable prices.

Angel & Walt Hosting info at angelwalthosting.com
Tue Aug 6 09:13:39 CAT 2013

  <http://angelwalthosting.com/clients/images/logo.png>

:::: FULLY FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE FOR JUST $100 ::::

The website has the following features:

> 5 pages: e.g. Homepage, Products/Services, About Us, Clientele, Contact Us

> 1 year domain registration

> 1 year web hosting

> Unlimited email accounts

> Latest cPanel Control Panel.

> 99.9% uptime guarantee.

> Up to 10 Domains.

> Unlimited Subdomains, Email Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts.

:::: UNLIMITED EMAIL ACCOUNTS FOR JUST $3/MONTH OR $24/YEAR ::::

Our email hosting platform offers the following features:

> 99.9% uptime guarantee.

> Unlimited E-mail Accounts.

> POP, IMAP, SMTP access.

> WebMail Access: via Horde, SquirrelMail or RoundCube.

> Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases, Mailing Lists.

> Mobile device access.

> Works with email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird.

> Encrypted connection for the security of your information.

:::: GET UP TO 3 DOMAINS HOSTED FOR JUST $6/MONTH OR $60/YEAR ::::

Our web hosting platform offers the following features:

> 99.9% uptime guarantee.

> Up to 3 Domains.

> Unlimited Subdomains, Email Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts.

> Easy to Use and Flexible Control Panel.

Free With Each Web Hosting Plan...

> Free SiteBuilder Account

> Over 4,500 Website Templates

Client Control Panel Features...

> Latest cPanel Control Panel.

> Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and
Error Logs.

> Fantastico: Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters,
Formmail.

> Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages.

> Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL.

:::: DOMAIN REGISTRATION AT $20/YEAR ::::

> Local & international domains

> .com .net .org .co.zw .org.zw .ac.zw

Angel & Walt Hosting

Address: Suite 504, Regal Star House

25 George Silundika Ave, Cnr First Street

Harare.

Landlines: +263 8644 069 399, +263 8644 064 283.

Mobile & Whatsapp: +263 772 957 786, +263 772 745 905, +263 734 108 064

Websites:  <http://www.angelwalt.co.zw/> www.angelwalt.co.zw
<http://www.angelwalthosting.com> www.angelwalthosting.com