[Dipleague] IT Services and Sales...call/whatsapp --0772395807/0739230915

0772395807 at econetmail.com 0772395807 at econetmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:35:47 CAT 2013

we repair laptops and desktop computers professionally
(HP, DELL, Acer, Macbooks, Emachines, Fujistus, Toshibas, Lenovos etc)

-laptops LCDs replacements

-laptops keyboards, chargers and accessories
all desktops accessories

-we also sell brand new and used computers(laptops and desktops)

New Desktop Computers from $350 with 19 inch LCDs
New computers with used LCD/CRTs from $200,00

New Laptops from $450
Used Neat Laptops from $250

we are based in the CBD, and we are flexible

Call/watsapp/viber
0772395807,0739 230915