[Dipleague] Data Recovery Services

info at entertainment.org.zw info at entertainment.org.zw
Tue Aug 6 10:02:43 CAT 2013

Data Recovery Service

Deleted, Formatted, or Inaccessible Data? Get it all back now.

Hansole Investments (PVT) Ltd Data Recovery team provides safe, fast
and total recovery. With our safe and effective Windows data recovery
software, we retrieve your lost videos, photos, music, important
documents, emails, etc. From your PC's hard drive as well as from USB
drives, external hard drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, iPods,
MP3/MP4 players, and other storage media. Our Data Recovery services
provide the industry's most comprehensive range of data recovery
solutions.
We recover data:

•	Across multiple file types and all types of operating systems
•	From any make, model or brand of laptop, desktop, server, network,
virtual device, or other storage device
•	All causes of data loss including viruses, natural disasters,
accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and
more

For a quote, please email marketing at hansole.org or call 04-335764 or
0772653730

Hansole Investments (PVT) Ltd