[Dipleague] Hair Problems

tendai.phiri at boc.com tendai.phiri at boc.com
Tue Aug 6 10:59:25 CAT 2013

For all your hair problems, baldness, hairline and dandruff, please try
our 30 day money back guaranteed products. Our hair products:-

·       Relieve Scalp Itching
·       Reduce Scalp Redness & Inflammation
·       Add Strength & Luster To Hair
·       pH Balancing
·       Promote Hair Growth
·       Heal Scalps Affected By Psoriasis & Seborrhea
·       Easily Penetrate Hair & Scalp
·       Anti- Fungal Properties Alleviates Dandruff

Contact me online or on Cell 0772 781 209 for more information.

Regards

T. A. Phiri(Mrs)

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.