[Dipleague] ACCA & CFA 2013 official Study Material Available

Nicholson nicholson at zol.co.zw
Wed Aug 7 10:05:22 CAT 2013

Hi Dips

AVAILABLE ON SOFT COPY  ARE

ACCA BPP 2013 OFFICIAL STUDY MATERIAL.
F1 - f6 Study texts
F7 - F9 Study Texts + Revision Kits
P1 study text, P2 study text
P3 study text + Revision Kit
P4 Study text
P5 study text + Revision Kit
P7 Study text + Revision Kit

Emile Wolfe 2013 Study text. F7, F8, P1, p2, P4 & P6

Only $5 each Soft Copy, You can pay by ecocash & we can send by e-mail
once payment recieved

CFA 2013 SCHWESER  NOTES
For Just $20 (soft cipies) You can get CFA 2013 Schweser Notes (book 1
-5 each level) + question Bank

Level 1 & Level 2 include 5 different books + Question Bank and Level 3
have just notes.

Call 0774664488 / mail zigweje at gmail.com

You can pay by ecocash and we send you your copy by email or if you in
Harare tell us where we can deliver it to you. You just need to have
your flash stick