[Dipleague] SEEKING ENTREPRENEURS.

Richard Harland pianotech at zol.co.zw
Wed Aug 7 21:58:06 CAT 2013

My colleagues and I are looking for SELF-MOTIVATED people to become partners
in an exciting business venture. Work from home part time and build a
lifelong legacy for yourself and your children. This is a far better way
than your present 8-to5 job, working for other people, with no time for your
family.

BUT, this is only for the few who have big dreams and have open minds. No
chancers, time wasters or idlers please. No formal qualifications are
required, nor is any "salesmanship" needed. This is NOT selling health or
nutritional products, plastic items, clothing or anything else you might
have heard about.

To attend a no-cost, no-obligation business presentation, please contact
Richard at ranh at zol.co.zw

"The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch." - Jim Rohn.
Business philosopher and motivational speaker.

  _____

.

Try a free scan!