[Dipleague] : >>CLEARANCE SALE - RollUp Banners and Teardrop Banners<< Just a few left!!

Media advantagemedia at zol.co.zw
Thu Aug 8 10:54:12 CAT 2013

Thank you to the people who have placed their orders. We however still
have excess roll up and teardrop banners  in stock and selling them at
a special price to make room for new stock. We have reduced the prices
of our banners by up to  20% for this month only!!! Place your order
today and get your banners tomorrow!! Hurry while stocks last!

Teardrop Banners
This banner has a flying effect that will maximize your exposure and
increase the impact of your message. It will easily direct customers to
your premises. They are lightweight, portable and easy to assemble and
banner can be disassembled in a matter of minutes. These banners are
great for advertising and their applications include trade shows,
conventions, expos, and retail environments etc. Do you want to get
your business noticed?

Roll Up Banners
These are great for saving space in your business area and they give
you a professional look. These banners are easy to set up. it comes
with a digitally printed  banner and a free carry bag. These are ideal
for exhibitions, showrooms, receptions, trade shows, weddings and in
offices.

How can we help you get your business noticed? Contact our sales team
for a price list and more information.

Hurry Hurry Hurry

Advantage Media
0779411845