[Dipleague] Toyota Corona High Boot 2300Neg

Lewis lewis at pcigroup.co.zw
Fri Aug 9 08:49:34 CAT 2013

Dipps,

For Sale is a Toyota Corona High boot..

Aluminum Wheels, Manual, 4AFE Engine... This is a Daily runner!

Car needs front shocks (Bought only needs fitting)

Price = 2300Neg, can swap with another car and top up..

Call 0772430743

P H O E N I X   C O N S O L I D A T E D  I N D U S T R I E S  L I M I T E D

Lewis   Sangare  :   IT  Dept :  25 Birmingham Road Southerton Harare

Tel :  08683 000 425/8  :   Cell  077  2  430 743 :   Skype  lewis.sangare

__________ Information from ESET Endpoint Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 8663 (20130808) __________

The message was checked by ESET Endpoint Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com