[Dipleague] REGISTER A COMPANY IN 5 DAYS:

Stanslous Murenje stan at zimoco.co.zw
Fri Aug 9 08:54:06 CAT 2013

DEAR DIPS

I say why trouble yourself with a shelf company when you can register a
company in your preferred name in 5 days. This requires only $270. It goes
like this; Once we tell you that your name has been okayed by the registrar
you pay your deposit of $170 and on collection of your company you pay the
$100 balance all this happen in 5 days.

Remember "It is not the big that eat the small but it is the fast that eat
the slow"

Please phone Stan murenje 0774 013 493, whatsapp, Skype Stan.murenje