[Dipleague] DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OFFERED

Adron Chosah adronac at lycos.com
Fri Aug 9 13:05:59 CAT 2013

We are a reputable distributor for any range of products in the Mash East and Mancaland regions with operational warehouses in Marondera and Mutare. We have a fully fledged fleet of delivery vans covering the following routes once every week: Ruwa, Goromonzi, Mahosekwa, Sadza,  Wedza, Marondera, Rusape, Mutare, Chipinge, Nyanga, Chimanimani, Birchenough bridge, Dorowa  Murambinda, Bhora, Murewa, Mutoko and Nyamapanda. We have a sales team that carry out van sales in these areas. Suppliers and Manufacturers interested in distribution services please contact Victor on the following Numbers 0772335969 / 0737245165.