[Dipleague] >> Does your business have adequate signs???? If not read on<<<<<<

Media advantagemedia at zol.co.zw
Fri Aug 9 22:00:43 CAT 2013

  Having inadequate or poor signage is a reflection of  how business is
going for you. Well positioned, well designed and installed signage
will get more people into your shop or business premises resulting in
more sales  Contact us for professional, long lasting and affordable
signage. We design and manufacture any signs to your specifications.
Our top sellers are

Light Boxes

Wall mounted signs

Outdoor/Road signs

Reserved Parking Signs

Directional Signs

Pavement Signs

Safety Signs

Roll Up Banners

Teardrop Banners

Shop Branding

Vehicle Branding

Contact our sales team for an obligation free quotation. How can we
help you get noticed?

Regards,

Advantage Media P/L
0779411845