[Dipleague] Fireplace supply and installation

0777940133 at econetmail.com 0777940133 at econetmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:32:41 CAT 2013

FIREPLACES

All our fireplaces are made from mild steel. We have built in and freestanding options and the units are as follows:

1)	600mm Universal Fireplace (BUILT IN)
CONTENTS – Unit, Gather, Grate, Ashpan, Poker, Cowl, Aerolite Fibreglass, - $500
With Flue Liners 200*200*3 - $600

2)	700mm Universal Fireplace (BUILT IN)
CONTENTS – Unit, Gather, Grate, Ashpan, Poker, Cowl, Aerolite Fibreglass - $ 550
With Flue Liners  200*200*3 - $ 650

3)	800mm HEX Freestanding Fireplace (Free STANDING)
CONTENTS – Unit, Grate, Ashpan, Poker, Steel Pipe 3.7metres, Rotating Cowl, Aerolite Fibreglass, Sketcheon Plate, Flushing, Weathering Collar - $ 900

4)	850mm Universal Fireplace (BUILT IN)
CONTENTS – Unit, Gather, Grate, Ashpan, Poker, Cowl, Aerolite Fibreglass - $700
With Flue Liners 200*200*3 - $ 800

-	For places which already have a fireplace in place which needs replacing the first price applies but for places where we start lining the fireplace liners (first time fireplace) an additional $100 applies for that.
The labour for fitting fireplaces is $100

Email macromediazim at gmail.com or call 0734 532 519