[Dipleague] Crane and forklift hire services offered

0777940133 at econetmail.com 0777940133 at econetmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:35:13 CAT 2013

Crane and Forklift  hire services offered
We offer Crane services at affordable rates. We transport 20 & 40 foot containers, heavy duty generators, transformers, heavy tankers, heavy equipment etc. We have both Automatic and Manual cranes and we do not require clients to bring any additional trucks to carry their load as we load transport and offload to intended destinations.  Email sales at payman.co.zw or call 0773 014 297