[Dipleague] South African Product Sourcing, Quantity & Land Surveying Services, Electrical Engineering Services !!!

Yvonne Ndlovu luc at zol.co.zw
Mon Aug 19 07:07:04 CAT 2013

Royal Technologiez P/L
  Offers;
  PRODUCT SOURCING AND DELIVERY SERVICES FROM SOUTH AFRICA
  This is for products in the following categories and beyond;
  -Electrical household gadgets
  -Electrical industrial equipment and machinery
  -Mining,Agricultural, implements or machinery and inputs
  -Home and Office furniture
  -IT/Computer Hardware, Software, Consumables .Basic office automation
  -Stationery for schools,colleges,universities, churches,institutions of
  any nature
  -Groceries or consumables, clothing,shoes,etc
  -Hardware materials for building materials
  -Kitchen ware, utensils, catering equipment and machinery
  -Kids/ baby-wear, foodstuffs, disposables
  -Women's wear, shoes, jewellery, beauty accessories and disposables
  -Machinery /Truck Spares and Service Kits

CONSULTATION SERVICES
  -Electrical engineering , projects and installation services
  -Land and Quantity Surveying Services , Project Management, Civil and
  Structural Designs

HOW IT WORKS...
  We are pleased to offer our services in sourcing and securing your
  products in the neighboring South Africa and deliver upon agreement on
  terms and conditions of service.
  We guarantee that we thrive to deliver your exact requirement and
  specification according to your description or product model supplied.
  A commitment fee or deposit amount is required to facilitate the
  transaction, this has to be calculated and agreed on depending with the
  choice of product sought.
  We also guarantee that our prices will be very competitive to match
  your desired budget or the prevailing price guide though we always
  endeavor to groom a crop of return clientele or business .
  We also look forward to be constant suppliers of your day to day
  products for either personal or organizational consumption or usage.
  We give a delivery time-frame before placement of an order after all
  considerations have been put into the know.

All inquiries, payments and order collections are done at our official
  address below;
  Suite 7, 2nd Floor
  Morgan House
  27 G. Silundika Avenue
  Harare.
  Email: rt at zol.co.zw
  South African Whats-app and call Line: +263 77 349 0394
  South African Email: luckman205 at gmail.com
  Harare Numbers:
  Yvonne : +263 77 273 9627
  Arnold: +263 77 381 1601