[Dipleague] SALE SALE SALE : Ladies Shoes & Bags

Hilda Magadzire hilda at sbsgroup.co.zw
Mon Aug 19 10:19:34 CAT 2013

To make way for new summer trends, prices have come tumbling down !!!!

Hurry and grab something while stocks last

Drop in at Heavenly Serene and check out our ravishing collection

2 Mold Crescent. Kensington

>From Sopranos restaurant , 1st left that is Mold Crescent

>From town it's the right after passing Kensington shops

Visit our facebook page 'Sugar Heelz' to see some of the gems we stock or
email for pictures

You won't help it but add that spring to your step or should I say swing to
your step...