[Dipleague] CAKE BAKING AND DECORATING LESSONS

Info info at bloomsbyfiona.com
Mon Aug 19 11:56:32 CAT 2013

Join exciting cake baking and decorating lessons. Learn how to bake fluffy
sponge, decorate the blackforest and the wedding cake. Costs are inclusive
of ingredients and icing equipment. You don't need to bring anything, just
your passion. Courses conducted weekly, enrol now, it's never too late.
Phone 04 792008/0715 007 311.

Course Cost               $225 inclusive of ingredients and basic icing
equipment

Baked items are taken home after decoration.

Course Duration       5 days. Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 1pm

An attendance certificate is provided after the course

Call or visit our premises for full course details. We have plenty
testimonials from previous students.

Friendly & clean environment.

Sussex Building, Suite 3,

Corner Fourth/Kwame  Nkrumah