[Dipleague] INTERPRETATION SERVICES

Glenda Sawadye glenda at cendelangb.co.zw
Mon Aug 19 12:46:29 CAT 2013

Dear dips

Are you planning to hold an international conference?

Do you know of anyone who is planning to do so?

At CENDEL LANGUAGE
BRIDGE, we offer quality conference equipment and interpretation
services.

Call us on 0772757951, 0734535328

 Visit us - Cumberland
/Buckingham Roads, Eastlea (off Samora Machel)

--

-

Glenda
Sawadye
Administrator
Address: 25 Buckingham Road, Corner Cumberland and
Buckingham Road, Eastlea, Harare
Contact Numbers: 042932094, 0772947423,
0772757951, 0734535328, 0735406771
Email :
admin at cendelangb.co.zw
DIRECTIONS: From town take Samora Machel Avenue,
go past Enterprise then past East 24 and Waterwhirld on your right, then
the first left turn is Cumberland Road. We are on that road, about 70
metres from Samora Machel, at the first left turn (Buckingham Road).