[Dipleague] PA System for hire

0773388200 at econetmail.com 0773388200 at econetmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:57:24 CAT 2013

PA system for hire, fully computerized to make your parties and functions unforgettable, no more scratched CDs to spoil your music.Fyahhouse Entertainment is a full service P/A System/Mobile Disc Jockey Company.Our DJ/M.C.s have over 10 years experience in the entertainment field.We offer professional music services for a variety of events including weddings, parties,school dances,fundraisers, co-operate,community events,roadshows, funerals & memorial services.We Pride ourselves on the high quality of our people and our work. We keep an up to date modern library, as well as the timeless classics.This ensures that you will have the best and most appropriate music possible for your event.Our Job is to keep you having fun.

Contact Details
Elson
0773388200/0733816905
etsikiwa at gmail.com