[Dipleague] ALL TYPES OF CAKES AND CAKE ACCESSORIES [PLASTIC ICING, MARZIPAN, MIXED FRUITS, DELIGHT CREAM, SPICES, BLACK FOREST FILLING, VERMICELLI, ETC

Stanslous Murenje stan at zimoco.co.zw
Mon Aug 19 10:15:23 CAT 2013

Dear Dips

We are now BIGGER AND BETTER professionals in this industry of cakes and
cake accessories. We say come let us do business together.

At THE CAKE HOUSE we are happy to partner with all cake makers by providing
them  with quality and convenience. We have the following cake accessories;

.         Plastic icing

.         Marzipan

.         Delight Cream

.         Mixed Fruits

.         Cocoa Powder

.         Mixed Spices

.         Cinnamon

.         Black Jack

.         Cake boards

.         Cake Boxes

.         Food colours

.         Cellophane  (don't queue for this product, we have it pre-packed
1m, 2m, 4m etc.) PAY, GRAB & GO!

.         Cutters

.         etc

Our prices are as good as the quality of all our products and we kicked out
stock outs out of our business model.

Let's be friends, please come to 62 R Mugabe, Atlas House, inside Fashion
Discount, opposite Harrison Shop, CNR R Mugabe/ Inez Terrace

Phone 0772 330 140