[Dipleague] PROPERTY RENOVATIONS AND OFFICE PARTITIONS

Maxmore constructioncpl at zol.co.zw
Tue Aug 20 10:38:07 CAT 2013

Dear clients,

We are your one stop partner of choice in all forms of office
partitioning and buiding constrcuction /property makeovers. Apart from
the general maintenance of buildings in painting,tiling,ceiling
works,glazing,paving and plumbing,we have unmatched expertise in modern
concept partitioning,office fronts,reception areas,aluminium
sliding/swing doors,trap doors,dry wall partitions and all wooden
concept partitions. Time is money,no work is a challenge to us,you may
bring own design or we design for you. Call or email today: YES WE DO!

CAMENARY CONSTRUCTION (PVT) LTD
+263773435425

TRUST~IS~EARNED