[Dipleague] For you....

0773225481 at econetmail.com 0773225481 at econetmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:11:44 CAT 2013

Cover  yo windows with beautiful curtains...... we supply, according to you  own design. Cover your hands with oven gloves for only $5 when you are  baking, Cover your clothes with a beautiful apron for only $4. Cover  your blankets or bed with best quality duvets, sheets and throw overs..... according to your demands!

We can make them for you. Place your order and we can supply in town, for curtains we supply at your place of residence

Please call, txt, sms or whats app 0773 225 481