[Dipleague] GET YOUR TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR JUL – DEC 2013 NOW. MINIMUM CHARGE $100 ONLY.

Emmaculate Precious emmaculateprecious at zol.co.zw
Tue Aug 20 17:27:27 CAT 2013

Good day

We are determined to give you professional assistance regarding the
processing and collection of your 2013 second half tax clearance
certificates, for your operations not to be disturbed.

All we need is:
1.     Photocopy of the previous tax clearance certificate
2.      Photocopies and originals of the tax returns for Jan-May/Jun
2013 for (PAYE, QPDs, VAT) as appropriate
3.      Proofs of payment

We guarantee an efficient service. ZIMRA started issuing the
certificates for the second half on the 17th of June 2013. Kindly edit
the attached letter of authorisation and print on your letterhead and
send it to us.
However if you owe ZIMRA some money we can still help you to negotiate
and you will get your tax clearance certificate. Do not let your
clients deduct 10% of your invoice if we can process it for you even if
you do not have all the money.
Stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city and let us handle it
for you at affordable prices.
Should you require more information, please feel free to contact our
consultant. Call, sms or whatsapp +263 735 721 314 or email
kingsconsultancy1 at gmail.com

Thank You

Kings Consultancy
*Your Super Solution Centre*