[Dipleague] CHRISTIAN BOOKS AND BIBLES FOR SALE

Nellie transformationinc at zol.co.zw
Wed Aug 21 16:05:23 CAT 2013

<contact>
transformationinc at zol.co.zw

Books for sale

1. Love,live and enjoy life Creflo Dollar
2.Claim your victory today Creflo Dollar
3.In the presence of God Creflo Dollar
4.Loose that man and let him go TD Jakes
5.40 days to discover God:s Big Idea for your life Myles Munro
6.Never give up Joyce Meyer
7. Love revolution Joyce Meyer
8.Look great feel great Joyce Meyer
9. Become a better you Joel Osteen
10.Its your time Joel Osteen
11. Reposition yourself TD Jakes
12. From the cross to Pentecost TD Jakes
13. The power of a praying life Stormie OMartian
14.Business stripped bare Richard Branson.
15.God is my coach Larry Julian.
16.Thinking for a change John Maxwell.
17.Screw business as usual Richard Branson.
18.Think like a champion Donald Trump.
19.God's way is still the best way Zig Ziglar.
20.Think your way to wealth Napoleon Hill.

I also have beautiful bibles including Woman thou art loosed bible,
kids board bible story books, books on marriage, dating, etc all at
awesome prices, including understanding the purpose and power of prayer
yaMyles Munroe, a 3 in 1 understanding purpose and power of nen, women
and prayer. I also have Christian novels for as little as $5

If you are interested in any of the above or are looking for ANY
specific book, even academic ones, please get in touch with me.

--
<contact>
transformationinc at zol.co.zw