[Dipleague] LED Pocket Projector and Heifer for sale

boss kefy kefy at zol.co.zw
Thu Aug 22 07:31:50 CAT 2013

I have a pocket projector for sale at $250 negotiable  It has built in
batteries and speakers so that you can just load movies and watch on
the go.  The batteries last for 3 hours and the projector fits in your
pocket but is so bright that it gives a big screen.   Great for
presentation or home intertainment.  If  you are interested please
email me or
whatsapp me to view pictures or arrange to see and buy  Call
0771536767, 07135118465
or whatsapp on this number only +61478 956 873  I got
A heifer and other mombes for sale too starting from $450. Just get in
touch if you want them.