[Dipleague] Cakes

M Matawu mmatawu at sociol.uz.ac.zw
Sat Aug 24 09:35:46 CAT 2013

From: M Matawu [mailto:mmatawu at sociol.uz.ac.zw]
Sent: 06 August 2013 08:36
To: 'dipleague at dipleague.zol.co.zw'
Subject: Cakes

Event planning has never been so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding cakes from $200 for three tier

Birthday Cakes from $15 ( Chocolate,Vanilla, Strawberry, Marbel flavours)

Black Forest & Red Velvet Cakes from $20

Carrot Cake from $35 for medium.

These are topped with fresh cream or plastic icing the choice is yours!

Also excellect Décor Services available

We also give you wedding planning guidance for free as compliment for your
wedding cake and décor business with us.

Classic cakes is ready to serve you at only 48 hours’ notice for birthday
cakes.

 Skype: Miriam.matawu

Whatsapp 0772888720 for pictures

---
Join the Alumni Associaton of the University of Zimbabwe and become a part of this great legacy!!!
The Alumni Association of the University of Zimbabwe.  Our Past, Our Present, Our Future Together

Follow us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/UniversityofZimbabweAlumni	Twitter: AlumniUZ
Website:  www.alumni.uz.ac.zw				E-mail:  dev.alumnirelations at admin.uz.ac.zw