[Dipleague] Car Radios & Accessories ***Agric Show Specials***

Radio World (Pvt) Ltd radioworld at zol.co.zw
Fri Aug 23 09:48:02 CAT 2013

The Summer Sale is now on at Radio World for your Top InCar
Entertainment. During this period 1 August - 31 October 2013, enjoy
lots of instant
discounts in store!
         * Pioneer/Sony/JVC Car Radios (Mp3; USB & DVD)
         * Double Din USB radios (JVC/Sony)
         * 6x9 Oval Speakers
         * 6x9 Enclosures
         * 6" door Speakers
         * Amplifiers 3800w - Star Sound/Targa/Powerbass/ICE POWER
         * Subwoofers (12") 1400w - JBL & Pioneer
         * Subwoofer enclosures
         * Monitors
         * FM Converters
         * Amplifier wiring Kits
         * Installations
         * Repairs and MORE!

Remember we are only a phone call away and we can bring our services
right at your doorstep at no extra charge! Get in touch with us today!

Regards,

Radio World (Pvt) Ltd
95 Harare Street
Room 3 Tselentis House