[Dipleague] Freebie Friday Promotion >>>>>>>>>>>>> FREE COMPANY PROFILE DESIGN!! COMPANY PROFILE DESIGN MAHARA!!!!

Media advantagemedia at zol.co.zw
Fri Aug 23 10:41:37 CAT 2013

  Hello Dips,

It's Freebie Friday  again and we are offering the first person who
responds to this e-mail  FREE COMPANY PROFILE DESIGN for their company.
Yes, you read right! Simply got our website www.advantagemedia.co.zw ,
go through it, go to the contact us page and fill in the contact form
and tell us which shop we branded at Westgate Shopping Complex. Do not
reply this e-mail please but use the contact page on the website. Thank
you!! hurry!

Advantage Media
We build authentic brands
www.advantagemedia.co.zw