[Dipleague] ALL HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE REPAIRS DONE BY EXPERTS - very very affordable rates

audio at tech-center.com audio at tech-center.com
Fri Aug 23 11:37:00 CAT 2013

Dips

Is any of your household appliances mulfunctioning? We repair all household electricals: stoves, ovens, dvd players, hometheatres, radios, television sets including plasmas, lcds, leds, heaters, toasters, electrical jugs, washing machines, rice cookers, microwaves, computer monitors, irons, blowers etc.

We do on-site repairs (we can come to your home if you are anywhere in Harare, you dont have to worry about transporting that big appliance). Any small appliance that you can carry to your work place we can come and collect it from there or fix it right by your workplace.

Email back/Call/Sms/Whatsapp Dereck on 0772440077. We can give you a rough estimate of how much it can cost if you tell us the item that needs repairs.

Note: repairs can be done after hours or on Saturdays and Sundays.