[Dipleague] GAS STOVES FREE DELIEVERY (POWERite)

POWERite powerite at zol.co.zw
Sat Aug 24 07:32:48 CAT 2013

Nature
Hallo,

Auto ignitor gas stoves( 2plate-stainless steel) are now in stock,

please confirm your orders for deliveries, and those who would like to place their orders please do so by email or our numbers below

we have managed to work to on our back log and deliveries are now sameday service, so place an order today and have your appliances delivered and set up for $ZERO yes $0.00  free of charge.

complete set for auto ignitor and 5kg tank filled $179

complete set for auto ignitor and 9kg tank filled    $231

complete set for auto ignitor and 7kg tank filled $200

auto ignitor stove alone      @  $65.00

9kg tank alone                       @ $115.00

5kg tank alone                    @ $75.00

we also take special orders for gas products.

Terms are available.

contact details below:

POWERite

5&6  Harare Show grounds

tel  : 779101/2

cel : 0773 417 790

WatsApp 0773 417 790

powerite at zol.co.zw

For all your alternative power options, power backup....green power with reliable branded products.

  a.. Pure Sinewave Inverters
  b.. Solar systems
  c.. Batteries
  d.. Gas appliances