[Dipleague] SEEKING ENTREPRENEURS.

Richard Harland pianotech at zol.co.zw
Sun Aug 25 20:41:43 CAT 2013

My colleagues and I are looking for SELF-MOTIVATED people to become partners
in an exciting business venture. Work from home part time and build a
lifelong legacy for yourself and your children. Become financially
independent, live life on your terms.

BUT, this is only for the few who have big dreams, open minds and
determination. No chancers, time wasters or idlers please. No formal
qualifications are required, nor is any "salesmanship" needed. This is NOT
selling health or nutritional products, plastic items, clothing or anything
else you might have heard about.

To attend a no-cost, no-obligation business presentation, please contact
Richard at ranh at zol.co.zw

"The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch." - Jim Rohn.
Business philosopher and motivational speaker.

  _____

.

Try a free scan!