[Dipleague] INTERNAL AUDITOR AVAILABLE

Stanslous Murenje stan at zimoco.co.zw
Mon Nov 4 09:04:52 CAT 2013

Dear Dips,

I'm a 37 year gentleman with a strong background in internal audit and
accounting. I do hereby present myself to the market. I am a professional
internal auditor. My experience started with an encounter with Cairns Foods
in 2001 to 2003, then Astra Industries from 2003 to 2007, Willdale Limited
2007 to 2009, Stanfa Consultacy Services, 2009 to 2012 and Finally Zimoco
(Pvt) Ltd from 2012 to date. I am a CIS FINALIST. I don't claim to know all
there is to Internal Audit and systems but I know I can add value, if given
an opportunity. I'm 37 and married and I'm Christian. I can only accept
Harare in offers.

I'm a self starter, can setup a dept, lead and train clerks/ Assistants. I
can communicate at any level and above all I love internal audit and the
philosophy of internal control systems.

Please talk to me on the following number: 0774 013 493 I will be on study
leave unil the 8th of November.

Stanslous Murenje

Internal Auditor

24 Douglas Road