[Dipleague] Migraines and tension headaches.

tendai.phiri at boc.com tendai.phiri at boc.com
Mon Nov 4 09:24:01 CAT 2013

Migraines and tension headaches.

Symptoms
-    Migraines occur only on one side of the head and are very painful.
-    Tension Headaches occur in the area around the eyes, the front of the
head and the nape of the neck.
-    Sinus Headaches occur in the frontal area and are caused by sinusitus
.
-    Fever Headaches occur in the whole head.
-    Inflammation of the temporal arteries (see atherosclerosis and
aneurysm).  Only one side of the head aches.
-    Allergic reaction Headaches occur in the front of the head, around
the eyes.  The mucous membrane gets attacked.

I have supplements that can help you please contact me on the numbers
below:-

Regards,

Tendayi Anna Phiri
Cell: +263 (0)772 781 209
Email: tendai.phiri at boc.com
Website:- www.tendaiphiri.myflpbiz.com

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.