[Dipleague] PABX installations and telephone sales

derrick mawire dmawire at communicate.co.zw
Mon Nov 4 10:19:06 CAT 2013

We do installations of brand new pabx's for any budget, for companies and
homes throughout Zimbabwe. We also do maintenance of pabx which were
installed by a different service provider in the case that you don't get the
service you deserve. We do computer networks cable and wireless. Wireless
networks for the telone broadband internet. For sale are:

Lightening protection for your pabx system for ten lines going for $15

TS500 Panasonic basic handsets for your pabx extensions and direct lines
going for $22.

Panasonic cordless handsets KXTG3611 with speaker phone $70

Panasonic sec sets handsets $190

Panasonic pabx KXTES824 with switchboard $600

TDA PABX digital handsets kxt7665 $120

Panasonic switchboard headsets rptca400 $40

RJ11 sockets $2

Panasonic TDA200  expansion cards  KX-TDA0174XJ with 16 extensions $450

Panasonic TDA200 Trunk card 8 port KX-TDA0180X $400

RJ11 plugs for $0.16

Telephone HMT codes $5

30 pair DP boxes with krone modules  $30

We offer rentals for pabx for those who can't afford to buy.

For more information contact

Derrick mawire.

Technical Executive

Office:+263 4
749249|cell:+263772920969|cell:+263733173864|Skype:derrick.mawire

Email:dmawire at communicate.co.zw

https://www.facebook.com/CommunicateSystems

http://www.communicatesystems.com/

Rudel Systems t/a Communicate | Zambia House, 4th Floor, Westwing.

Cnr Kwame Nkrumah and Julius Nyerere,

Harare,Zimbabwe