[Dipleague] Quality home Furniture at reasonable price

Felix Mahachi felix at etopup.co.zw
Mon Nov 4 11:13:13 CAT 2013

Addlight Furnitures

Manufactures of all household furniture and repairs

Wardropes

3 door wardrope $150

4 door wardrope $200

2 piece wardrope $250

Repairs negotiable

Kitchen Units

3 door kitchen unit $150

4 door kitchen unit $200

3 piece kitchen unit $280

Room dividers

3 door roon divider $150

4 door room divider $200

Ultimate divider $400

Kitchen chairs

5 piece kitchen chairs $150  ( table and 4 chairs)

8 piece kitchen chairs $250 ( 2 tables and 6 chairs)

Chest of Drawers

4 drawer $100

4 drawer double $120

Base bed $100

Terms are accepted  pay half down and collect your product after three days,
we have our own designs and also accept designs from clients.This is
cheapest time time to buy your furniture zvacheaper izvi . TO place your
order contact  the undersigned

Johanis Mahachi

Addlight Furniture

Jmahachi2008 at yahoo.com

Cell : 0733 704 260 , 0714649178, 0775683375