[Dipleague] Language Conversion

Chimanga J jchimanga at cbz.co.zw
Mon Nov 4 12:45:14 CAT 2013

I'm urgently looking for someone who can change language settings for my car from Japanese to English.

Call 0772 236 801 , 0773 654 924

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email message and any accompanying attachments are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s)only.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited, you are thereby advised to
delete it . Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CBZ Bank Limited. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or
other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted
by CBZ Bank for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.