[Dipleague] Manage your electricity consumption using digital technology

Sales H.T.Power sales at htpower.org
Mon Nov 4 12:53:25 CAT 2013

Manage your electricity consumption using digital technology. There is no
cheaper and more convenient way than using our PROGRAMMABLE DIGITAL TIMER
for geysers, pool pumps and other equipment.

INSTALLATION IS QUICK AND EASY.

FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMMABLE TIMER SWITCH INCLUDE;

>24- Hour/7 day Programmes.

>Designed for mounting inside a distribution board and can accommodate

  surface/DIN rail or flush/panel mounting.

>Flexible, with many options, including different settings for each DAY and
    17 combinations for Daily-Programmes.

>Internal battery for retaining current time and programme; therefore, it
is       not affected by ZESA power cuts.It can be operated in 4 separate
power >Supplies, ranges from 240Vac to 12vdc.

GET YOUR DIGITAL PROGRAMMABLE TIMER SWITCH TODAY

For all your purchases and installations Contact us on: *+263-773421317;
+263-773000683; +263-776058620*

*Email: sales at htpower.org <sales at htpower.org>*

Or call in person at 23 Kew Drive, Highlands, HARARE.

*SmartPower is the trading name for Green Projects under H.T Power &
Industrial Engineering (PVT) LTD*